Could a tech support person please call me to help me resolve my issue? 702-501-2614

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:19 am

Would like to get back to netflix. Help!!********

Shannon Marie Jones

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:03 am

Model BDPS3100 - Have been watching netflix for quite a while and all of a sudden it appears that I need to set up internet connection. I want to talk to someone as my tv is in another room from my computer. I have talked to someone before. Please help me, chatting on line did not work for me. I pay for netflix and would like to continue watching it.

Thank you

Ginny Pierce

BlackaneseB

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:23 am

Hello gpierce500, thank you for your message. Welcome to SONY Community!

By connecting your Blu-ray Disc? player, Television or Network media player to your home network, it provides access to many additional entertainment sources that are not available from over-the-air, cable, or satellite providers. There are the several options available in connecting to your home network.

To connect your Blu-ray disc player to the internet, please follow the steps below:

1. Press the HOME button on the remote control
2. Select Setup on the home menu
3. Then go to Network Settings
4. Under Network settings, select internet settings. Two options will be displayed either Wired setup or Wireless setup. Choose whaterever you prefer.
5. After all follow all the instructions to complete the whole process.

More information can be found in the following link:

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/49652

Hopefully this post helps you to resolve your concern. Please mark it " accept as solution"

Daramis McGee

Return to Blu-ray Players