DMX-NV1 Internet video link has a "process timed out because the server count not be accessed. Thec

Post » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:21 am

How do I get the DMX-NV1 to access the internet. I have already downloaded new firmware and performed a factory reset of my Bravia KDL-46wl140 tv. Now told to go here to get resolution. anybody got a clue?

Nymph

Post » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:41 am

The system recognizes that it requires an update. It attempts to perform the update and then receive the message "the process timed out because the server could not be accessed. The network might not be set up correctly. Please check the settingsw or connections.

I have options to perform network setup and go "EASY" OR MANUAL. iT DOES NOT WORK. tHE dEVICE INFOR STATES THE CONNECTION IS THERE. I HAVE TESTED THE INTERNET CONNECTION ON BOTH THIS pc AND THE xbOX 360. iT WORKS. jUST NOT WITH THE TV AND THE BRAVIA INTERNET LINK.

PLEASE HELP. i HAVE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME ON THIS WITH SONY SUPPORT TODAY. THEY WER NOT HELPFUL OTHER THAN THE FIRMWARE ON MY TV WAS UPDATED.

Rob Smith

Post » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:15 am

Anybody out there that can help? No Sony moderator available to help? Has the Sony server been moved. Costco was at least helpful last night in attemption to modify network settings. I have wasted a lot of time on a product that is still for sale and should work.

:)Colleenn

Return to Televisions