How can i file a complaint?

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:56 pm

I would like to file a complaint regarding the extremely poor customer service I received in getting our TV repaired under warranty, but cannot find an address or email address to do this. Can someone please provide?

It took over 3 weeks to get the repair completed, after several phone calls and hours spent on hold. Not once did we feel like we were really being listened to or taken seriously. We were also promised several calls back which never occurred - only after continual chasing by us did anything get done. For us to not be able to use a TV for almost a month, only 3 months after we bought it for almost $1,000 is unacceptable, and well below expectations for a reputable company such as Sony.

We chose Sony because of its reputation as a premium brand, producing quality products. This whole experience has been extremely frustrating, and will certainly make us very wary of choosing Sony products in the future.

Catharine Krupinski

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 pm

All I can say from experience is you can call customer relations they will get your information and tell you to expect a call back in 24-48 hours that was 2 weeks ago. I might look at filing with your local Better Busniess Bureau and file an official complaint. But the number is 1 (800) 222-7669

K J S

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:35 pm

I had my TV for 6 months and it ****** out. Sony has been extremely unhelpful in fixing the issue. The TV was sent for repair and it was determined it could not be repaired. The TV was sent back to us and has been sitting collecting dust while I've been fighting with Sony. I've been told my replacement TV would arrive within a week, but that week came and went. I then was told I would receive a call in 24-48 hours, which also came and went. I called back again today, and was once again told that I would receive a call within 24-48 hours. The representative explained there is no supervisor to speak to and this is the only way to get anywhere. I have now asked for a refund as I am extremely dissatisfied with the customer service I have been receiving. Not only can they not confirm I will receive a refund, but they also explained the refund would take 4 - 6 weeks to be issued. My TV has been broken for a month and counting. The reason I have asked for a refund is I would like to buy a Samsung TV to replace the Sony. I've always been a fan of Sony products but this has completely turned me off. Their customer service has been terrible and has been taking me in circles. I will highly advise my friends and family to steer clear of Sony TVs.

MarilĂș

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:06 pm

I tried the Better Business Bureau, no luck. Same person contacted me, offered me the same thing i was getting before the complaint was filed. They closed the file stating I was not satisfied and still upset. Sony could care less.

Sophie Payne

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:39 pm

Hi Romano164, I have responded to your previous post. Regards, Ella

Stacyia

Return to More Sony Products