Motherboard problem with SVE15127CVB

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:41 pm

Hi,

My beloved vaio just broken today. I believe the issue was caused by the AMD graphic card. If this is the case, I wonder if I can fix just the graphic card, or do I really need to replace the whole motherboard?

I also read in this forum and found that people can order assixries though Sony's partner by them self. Can someone help me to chose the right part for replacement please?

At this link I can't find my extract model. There are 3 similar models was found SVE15127 CXS, CXW and PXB, but I've no idea on this Smiley Sad

Thanks.

Evaa

Post » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi Hp93,

Thank you for visiting Sony Community!

We're sorry to hear this. If you're having a hardware issue, we highly suggest to visit Sony Authorized Service Center for assistance. If you're planning to repair your unit by yourself or by a local technician you need to look for the right part/s first. Encompass is Sony's authorized distributor of parts and accessories mostly for U.S. models of Vaio. Your Vaio SVE15127CVB is a non-U.S. model and you appear to be located outside the U.S. as well.

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Hope the link helps.

Regards,

Vincent

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

naome duncan

Return to VAIO Computers