Navigation Solution Needed For Playlist

Post » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:52 pm

I have created a DVD with DVD Architect 5.2 with a PLAY ALL, as well as a Chapter List so the viewer can choose which segment (Chapter) they want to watch. I have created this Chapter List by creating a Playlist. However, the problem I have is as follows:
When the viewer has selected say, Chapter 3, and when it ends, it goes back to Chapter List menu, but Chapter One is highlighted. What I want it to do is say after playing Chapter 3, it goes back to the Chapter List Menu, BUT highlights the next Chapter (Chapter 4) so the viewer can hit the PLAY button, and the next Chapter will play, instead of Chapter 1 being highlighted. Does anyone know how can I achieve this?
NIloufar Emporio

Post » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:10 pm

I think I worked it out, but it's not working in Preview Mode. I am doing a build to see if that fixes it.
ANaIs GRelot

Post » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:11 pm

OK....I'm making changes to the End Action of each of titles in the playlist which from what I can understand should do what I want it to do, however, none of the changes I make are being remembered by the software! If I choose for it to go to Menu A, Chapter 2, not only does it not do it, but after I do a preview, it's resetting itself to link the original link of that playlist chapter. Getting frustrated now!!!
Wanda Maximoff

Post » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Seems the only way is to create a separate playlist for each chapter. What a pain.
мistrєss

Return to DVD Architect Talk