CD players died

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:02 pm

I bought two Sony boom box CD players on August 31, 2014, for $50 each. BOTH have died within 1 week of each other, just 3 months after the 1-year warranty expired. This is ridiculous!!! If one had died, I could chalk it up to being a lemon. For BOTH to die right after the warranty is over means you are producing a shoddy product buitl to fail right after the warranty expires. That is a horrible way to build customer loyalty. Now I am stuck with two non working CD players and am out $100. No CD player should die after 1 year.

I will NEVER buy another SONY product unless something is done to remedy this situation. Please contact me. I called the 800 number and they said they cannot help me and that only this site can be used for complaints. So, here is the complaint. Do something about it!

Annick Charron

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Hi sashalynn, let me send you a private message. Regards, Ella

Fluffer

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:23 pm

So, they refuse to do anything about the two players that died right after the 1 year warranty, and in simply offering a 15% discount on a new product. Do you seriously think I would spend ANY money on another Sony product after this? And 15%??? I can get better discounts than that at any store sale. Sony has lost my business forever!

Trista Jim

Return to More Sony Products