my HID-C10 dash will not go to the menu

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:18 pm

my dash device initially saying device and suit mismatch error....but going thru the steps to try and fixing it i had to register the device and in order to register i need the registration number.. in order to get the registration number i have to go to the menu and settings and my dash will not let me get to the menu.. i press the menu/snooze button like directions say and it goes right into finding a network connection and the network configuration setup...there is no way i can get to the menu. NOBODY HAS BEEN HELPING ME I CALL THEY SAY GO ONLINE THEY CANT HELP OVER THE PHONE I GO ONLINE AND CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING THAT SEEMS TO HELP . I TALK TO SUPPORT ONLINE NTHEY SAY CALL THE NUMBER I CALLED 3 OTHER TIMES.

sarah

Post » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:38 pm

OH AND THERES A YELLOW TRIANGLE WITH YELLOW WRITING ABOVE THE CLOCK THAT SAYS "YOUR DEVICE IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET. TAP BUTTON TO RECONNECT......I HAVE SEEN OTHER POSTS IN THE COMMUNITY NTHAT A CUSTOMER SUPPORT REP WAS ABLE TO RESET THE DEVICE WITH THE MODEL NUMBER , SERIAL NUMBERS ETC...

Lucky Girl

Return to Dash Personal Internet Viewer