A Memory Card Costs You $138.44 at a Sony Store!

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:17 pm

A Sony store sold a memory card to me at $138.44!! I request full refund and compensation for the unpleasant incident.

I was looking for email address for Sony customer service to complain about what I experienced a few days ago and request refund and compensation. If anyone know where I can contact to, please reply.

I was buying a CF memory card for my old Canon camera. I saw a Sony store in Orlando that was selling it. An employee of the store swiped my credit card without letting me know about the price.

I thought it would be fine because I expected the memory card costs $30-40 at maximum, which is correct if you search on the web.

However, the memory card costed $138.44. How can a CF card cost over $130? I have the receipt and the credit card record.

I requested refund. The clerk brought me his manager. The manager said that "he can cancel the transaction to get me refund after I sign the receipt". So, I signed. The manager changed his stance. He doesn't have access code to the system so he cannot cancel the transaction. I argued for about 20 mins, but the manager didn't get me the refund.

The location of the Sony store is here: street view and map.

Again, I request full refund and compensation for the unpleasant incident.

My blood

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi stlim, sorry to hear about what happened and thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. Our colleagues at the Sony store are actually better equipped to respond to this request. - Charlie

lolly13

Return to More Sony Products