Why is it so difficult to get a Sony representative on the phone? Keep getting disconnected

Post » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:06 am

It is close to impossible to get a representative on the phone without being disconnected or having to wait about an hour. I have been tried calling many times with no luck and will most likely cost my warranty repairs to get denied because of it. As a person who has to work I do not have the luxury to wait an hour to speak to a representative only to be disconnected by a machine saying they were unable to transfer my call, this is very frustrating.

natalie mccormick

Post » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:02 am

I think they are afraid to get on the phone with customers because we wants answers and they just repeat the same thing over and over again.

I have tried requesting a call also with out any success.

Good luck!

Lifee Mccaslin

Post » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:09 am

Exactly I took me forever just to get someone on the line one time to submit my warranty request but I had no choice but to wait an hour to make sure it was submitted before the warranty expired and now i'm being told by the repair company that my unit is out of warranty because it did not arrive at their facility before the warranty date. I was told by the rep that created my work order (which also took about another hour of explaining the issues about 3 times) that it was valid for 30 days and now I can't get Sony on the phone to figure out what is going on.

sam smith

Return to More Sony Products