Problems with Vegas Pro 12? Contact Sony support!

Post » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:57 am

For anybody having problems with Vegas Pro 12 -- constant crashing, other bugs, etc -- I'd urge you to contact Sony support: https://www.custcenter.com/app/ask. Give them all the specifics you can to hopefully make their job a little easier in ironing out some issues.

It's frustrating to me to have Vegas crash all the time (for me, I'm thinking it might be related to my P2 MXF videos), but I figure the more useful info Sony has at their disposal, the better. Hopefully that will mean quicker fixes for these bugs that bug us!

Note: I contacted support initially a couple weeks ago. After not hearing anything, I called the 800 number which seemed to finally get the ball rolling. I'm really hoping Sony support will stick with me and help get these issues resolved. Wish I didn't have to deal with these problems in the first place, but the next best thing is to get them fixed quickly.
Latisha Fry

Post » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:44 am

If you are getting support to fix P2 MXF - please, please report back to this forum the resolution of your trouble ticket- WE have a ton of people waiting on your outcome at this time!!
Robert

Post » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:17 pm

I definitely will. So far, no real progress has been made.

I'm just hoping to get as many people as possible to contact Sony so that they can be confident it's a legitimate bug and not just a random hiccup.
Crystal Birch

Post » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:30 am

"I called the 800 number which seemed to finally get the ball rolling."

As far as I know though there is no way for anyone outside the USA to contact SCS on that phone number. You'd think this being 2012 they'd have a Skype account then (with some difficulty) users could show them the problem.

To be blunt SCS seem so far behind the times it's a wonder we don't have to submit trouble tickets by Telext.

Bob.
chloe hampson

Return to Vegas Pro Forum