Sony Dash Device Suite Mismatch

Post » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Hello, can someone from technical support please email me to help me get my dash working again.

I think the mac address needs to be reset. I have tried re-boot dozens of times and every other step in the troubleshooting guides. Please help me, I have been unable to use my dash for close to 6 months now.

I have already spoken with Sony technical support over the phone and they had no idea how to change the mac address. They had me do all of the steps which I had already done.

Please help. Thank you,

William

Baby K(:

Post » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi willg,

Please check the link below for further assistance.

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33428/c/65,66/kw/mismatch

Thanks,

>Joffrey

Lil'.KiiDD

Post » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Hello, thanks for the reply. I am unable to register the device because I cannot get in the menu to get the registration code. I have booted the device in safe and tried resetting dozens of times with no sucess. Is there another way to aquire the registration code?

Please help,

Thank you so much again!

Nathan Risch

Post » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Hi. I also have the same problem, even when trying to restore to factory settings, the dash can't get after the failed to authorize device suit and mismatch screen. Also, my old log-in in the dash site doesn't work and creating a new account is impossible due to the system being unable to enter in the menu to get the 4 digit code.

My dash is Hid-c10

Serial number 8110127

Mac: 20:7c:8f:2c:79:64

If somebody at sony can unregister the dash, so i can register again. Until then, is just a black screen with letters

Tamara Primo

Return to Dash Personal Internet Viewer