Sony VIAO Pro 13 compatibility with Razer Kraken Pro 2015

Post » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:45 pm

So I own a Sony VAIO Pro 13 Ultrabook and am thinking of getting a gaming headset. I know the laptop is clearly not for gaming, but I would also use the headset for the PS4 and as a regular.

After looking through various headsets, I found a good deal for the Razer Kraken Pro 2015 and am planning to get it. (Disregard how expensive it is for that poor quality)

I've noticed that people have been having problems connecting such headsets into their laptops as it only offers 1 jack to output audio and not input it through the mic. I've heard it can be adjusted in the volume but nothing really clear.

So I just want to ask whether or not the Razer Kraken Pro 2015 is fully compatibile with the Sony VAIO Pro 13 without additional accessories in terms of the headset's mic.

Penny Courture

Post » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Hi c_magbitang11,

Welcome to Sony Community!

Unfortunately, we have limited information about Razer Kraken Pro 2015. They didn't post any limitations or compatibility. This may work like a regular gaming headset. Your Vaio Pro 13 may work with Razer Kraken, but we cannot guarantee. Your unit was never tested on that specific device. You may also call Razer support for further assistance.

Regards,

Vincent

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

jason worrell

Return to VAIO Computers