Support Bricked my device - no support

Post » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:04 pm

I called Sony support to un-register my functioning HID-C10. Everything was working, i just couldn't change the content via the web. After Giving support rep my MAC address 20 7c 8f 2c 73 dc to do whatever it is he has to do on the server end, I rebooted the Dash and now I get "device and suit mismatch". The tech escalated to 2nd level support - but no call back or email as promised- ticket E61221281. So support has bricked my device. Further contact with support has yeilded the canned response of "this is a known issue and technicians are working on it" I am frustrated because Support MADE MY DEVICE UNUSABLE. Can someone please follow up with my issue?

I have read in the community board that if you get the right technician, they can actually solve this problem, since its a server side (SONY) problem.

Steve

Kelli Wolfe

Post » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:38 pm

Hello kd4gar,

Please check your Inbox, we've sent a message with regard to your concern. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Harinder Ghag

Post » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Hello Moderator DaveJ..

I just sent you a Private Message regarding to the same error... Pleas help!! Thank you!!!

matt

Return to Dash Personal Internet Viewer