TypeError: netscape.security.PrivilegeManager is undefined What is this error? How do I get rid

Post » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:07 am

Hi everyone.....I am new to this group and need some help getting rid of the above error. I comes up each time I open my internet....

Any help would be appreciated.....it's maybe something really easy, but to say the least I do not understand a lot of this computer stuff.

Thanks

louise tagg

Post » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:20 am

Hello Chris,

Thanks for the post.

What browser you are currently using?

If you are using Mozilla Firefox, follow these steps. Else, please get back with additional information.

1. At top of Firefox window, click Firefox button, go over to Help menu and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
  2. Firefox will start up with Firefox Safe Mode dialog.
  3. You can also start Firefox in Safe Mode by holding down the shift key while starting Firefox.
  4. Clicking Start in Safe Mode button will temporarily disable your extensions and themes, turn off hardware acceleration and reset toolbar and button customizations.
  5. Check if the issue persists in safe mode.
  6. If issue persists, reset Firefox. Clicking Reset Firefox button will restore Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information.
  7. Open Firefox window > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
  8. Click Reset Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
  9. Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
  10. Firefox will close and be reset.

Please mark the solution as Accepted, if you find this information useful.

Regards,

Tony.

Steph

Return to VAIO Computers