Thanks for the post.
What browser you are currently using?
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, follow these steps. Else, please get back with additional information.
- At top of Firefox window, click Firefox button, go over to Help menu and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
- Firefox will start up with Firefox Safe Mode dialog.
- You can also start Firefox in Safe Mode by holding down the shift key while starting Firefox.
- Clicking Start in Safe Mode button will temporarily disable your extensions and themes, turn off hardware acceleration and reset toolbar and button customizations.
- Check if the issue persists in safe mode.
- If issue persists, reset Firefox. Clicking Reset Firefox button will restore Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information.
- Open Firefox window > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
- Firefox will close and be reset.
Please mark the solution as Accepted, if you find this information useful.