Uploading To YouTube Error

Post » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Hello there.

I recently changed my YouTube username, which gave me a Google+ Page. Now, I am using Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9.0 HD, and I ALWAYS use the "Upload To YouTube" option to render videos. This is because if I render it manually, it takes an ice age to render. Now, ever since I changed my YouTube username, when I try to render my video via "Upload To YouTube" option, it gives me a "NoLinkedAccount" error. Now, my YouTube username is my email address, so that can't have changed.

Unless I find a solution to this problem or find manual rendering settings that render videos quickly, I can no longer render videos. I'd appreciate a speedy and helpful reply.

Thanks.
Sarah Kim

Post » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:31 pm

Other users have successfully changed their Youtube login in Vegas. I'm sure you can do it too.

"Unless I find a solution to this problem or find manual rendering settings that render videos quickly, I can no longer render videos."
Ridiculous. User the internet preset and upload to Youtube. That's all Vegas does.
Amy Masters

Post » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:43 pm

There is no reason manually rendering your video should take longer than using the Upload to YouTube feature. They both need to go through exactly the same process.

So, until you get your username issue sorted out, I'd very much you manually output your videos for YouTube by using Render As/Sony AVC./Internet 1920x1080.
lucile davignon

Post » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:24 pm

I've tried every single username or email address possible, and every single combination gives the same error.

I have dabbled in manual settings before, and every single option I've tried has resulted in rendering taking an ice age to complete. What slows it down is that every different rendering option that I have tried, it pauses for 10 seconds or so every 30 frames. I render videos usually around an hour in length, so as you can imagine, there are hundreds of thousands of frames. Using the "Upload To YouTube" option, it never pauses while rendering.

I will try the suggestions given in this thread though. Thank you for the replies thus far.
carley moss

Post » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:43 pm

USE THE INTERNET PRESET.
Facebook me

Return to Vegas Movie Studio