Why won't Music Unlimited work for more than 1 full song on PS4?

Post » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:25 am

I've been trying to play music on Music Unlimited and after I start my playlist, I get an error message stating that "The server is currently undergoing maintenance. This application will close." My PS4 is hardwired to the internet and my connection is fine according to the test, I'm also able to play games online, so I know connectivity issue is not on my end. I think the idea behind Music Unlimited is great and would be willing to purchase a the subscription if the application worked as advertised, however, when I play a game the playlist stops mid way through the seconds song. It may have gotten to the third song of the playlist once or twice, but still, that's not even enough to make it through 15 minutes of gaming. Please let me know what is being done to address the connectivity issues and if there's anything that can be done on my end to prevent these errors from occuring in the future.

Thank You

Vahpie

Post » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:54 am

I have the same problem. I also think it is the service. The free trial should be extended until they can ge it working correctly. I would renew if the service was reliable. I just canceled the autorenew for it.

gemma king

Return to More Sony Products